Who doesn’t love their skin, hair and nails to be in good shape? And for this women spend loads of money to buy expensive skin care and hair care products to protect our skin from premature aging and hair from damage. While we are so obsessed with commercial products we have completely forgotten that there are natural ingredients that are more effective and safe. Due to damage from the Sun’s harsh UV rays and with the increase in the rate of pollution, it has become a must for us to somehow safeguard our skin and hair from damage.
We have put up with a few natural ingredients that you can incorporate and use in your daily routine to keep your skin nourished and your hair luscious.
#1 Olive Oil
One of the best beauty product available in your kitchen that has loads and loads on Vitamin E that naturally rejuvenates and moisturizer a your skin and hair is the Extra Virgin Olive oil.
With its emollient properties this Virgin Oil keeps your skin soft, elastic, hydrated and blemish free.
- All you have to do is massage a little olive oil into your skin every night as a daily routine for that extra glow.
This oil as it goes into your scalp will give out luscious locks of dark hair.
- Massage a tablespoon of hot olive oil and let it rest for 30 Minutes before your regular shampoo wash. Follow this weekly once for better results.
#2 Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is known to possess antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which helps to keep your skin and hair germ free and healthy.
Apple cider vinegar balances the natural pH of the skin and removes the dirty residue on the skin surface making it soft and clean.
- Equal part of Apple cider vinegar and water together as a toner used thrice weekly is known to keep Acne and excess Sebum off your skin effectively.
- One part of Apple cider vinegar and Three parts of water used a rinse after shampooing keeps dandruff at bay and give a silky shine to your hair.
Known to be the best ingredient to replenish your skin and hair is a great alternative to all those commercial products. The fruit, the pit and the oil of this Avocado can all be used as a beauty ingredient.
The fatty acid from this fruit smoothies and hydrates the skin. It also helps to irradiate are blemishes, heal the scars and irritation.
- Crush the pulp of a ripe avocado and apply it as a masque on your face and neck for 30 minutes and then rinse. Follow this two or three times per week for better results.
The oil from the Avocados can be used for the nourishment of the hair and it’s follicles.
- Mix the pulp of a ripe avocado with few drops of jojoba oil. Apply this mixture to wet hair. Let it sit on your hair for one hour inside a plastic cap. Later rinse with cold water and follow this weekly twice for great results.
#4 Coconut Oil
One of the best available skin and hair care product available is the Coconut oil. Be it skin or hair, applying this will make it hydrated and nourished.
The oil is rich in medium chain fatty acids that repair damages skin. It is also highly doped with antioxidants which does wonders to your skin and avoids premature ageing.
- Apply a tablespoon of coconut oil all over your body and night and massage it into your skin to keep the dry skin and eczema at bay.
Coconut oil is an old remedy for shiny, thick locks of hair for many generations.
- Heat a tablespoon of coconut oil and massage it into your hair and rinse with shampoo after 30 minutes. Follow this thrice weekly to get naturally looking gorgeous healthy hair.
Eggs being rich in protein, vitamins and minerals I the perfect natural ingredient for your skin and hair care needs.
Eggs are rich in proteins and albumin which tones the skin and gives you wrinkle free skin.
- Apply egg white using a brush on your skin. Once it dries, wash your face with lukewarm water to get soft skin. Follow this weekly once to get better results.
Egg is loaded with fatty acids and Vitamin A, D, E which are ideal to promote hair growth and prevent hair fall.
- Beat an egg up with olive oil and apply the mixture all over your hair and let it sit for an hour and follow it up with normal shampooing. Follow this routine weekly once to get luscious locks of thick healthy hair.
Amazed at how these ordinary everyday ingredient present in your pantry can help you get glowing skin and shiny hair? They are also more cost effective plus all the ingredients are natural and organic, which means they are free of dangerous chemicals. Follow these tips and methods regularly for better results.