‘Dead man tells no tails’ is a very old saying. It is believed that ones our life is over, for us everything is over. Whether our spirit exists or not, whether it wanders around, whether the spirit goes to the spirit world or whether they are part of our world are either still conjectures or strong hypothesis that are still being researched. But the most mysterious and ultimate end of everything that is living and will not be associated with strange facts…that’s an impossible thing, isn’t it?
WheeBuzz presents you strange facts of death because the truth is indeed stranger than fiction.
1. Left-handed people die 3 years earlier than the right-handed people.
What? So beware all those lefties out there.
2. More than 7000 people die annually because of the doctor’s handwriting.
See I knew something bad was to come by this handwriting. Can’t blame the pen, can we?
3. The Turritopsis Dohrnii jellyfish is officially only known species that can live forever.
Why God why? I could be Turritopsis Dohrnii jellyfish too.
4. In four days of death, dead bodies swell up as the body fluids and gases expand.
5. Men who are hanged get a death erection. This is known as rigor erectus.
Oh…what the… Men will be men.
6. Old age doesn’t kill you rather leave you defenseless against many diseases that kill you.
Where’s my extra immunity booster?
7. Dead people can hear you because their sense of hearing is the last to go.
Now you know, why it’s too soon to talk about will?
8. The enzymes from the digestive system start digesting your body in 3 days of death.
Is that suicide?
9. Decapitate the human head and it still remains conscious for about 20 seconds.
Now you know that Death is a very intriguing topic…but guess what? It isn’t over yet.